The UK & Europe are made up of many countries that feature on most everyone's bucket list. iFly has flights and holiday packages to suit all budgets. No matter if you are a backpacker looking for adventure at your own pace, a traveller who likes to join in on the group or relax on the deck of a ship as it sails around the beautiful islands and into stunning European ports of call, or a refined tourist seeking luxury. At iFly the UK & Europe is our playround and we have a holiday experience to suit you.
Our Most Popular Cities:
Australian's year after year are draw to the allure of London, for good reason. It's one of the most coolest and modern cities in teh world, packed full of history and tradition. Explore landmarks such as Westminster Abbey and Buckingham Palace, stroll down the streets of Notting Hill, jump on the double-decker or reach new heights on the London Eye.
Top Places to Vist:
- Buckingham Palace
- Big Ben
- Tower Bridge and Tower of London
- Notting Hill
- St. Paul's Church
- Westminster Abbey and Westminster Cathedral
- Hyde Park
- Trafalgar Square
- Broadway Market
Heathrow (LHR), Stansted (STN), Gatwick (LGW), City (LCY), Luton (LTN)
- Great time to travel: Spring and Autumn, however no matter the time of teh year you will have a lot of fun in London
- Electricity: 240 volts AC, 50Hz; square three-pin plugs are standard
- Transport: Well the 'Tube' of course or jump in an old-fashioned taxi for a bit of flavour. Oh and don't forget those huge red buses
- Currency: British Pounds
Click here for Cheap Flights to London.
As the saying goes, "Paris is always a good idea" (Audrey Hepburn). This city is not short on one stunning vista after another, which is why so many people fall in love with Paris and return time and time again. How can you not marvel at Notre Dame, the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe or the Basilica of the Sacré Cœur. Stroll down one of the most famous streets in the world, Champs-Élysées or enjoy dinner and a show at Moulin Rouge. The cultural riches of this magical city are unsurpassed and there is something truly special if you visit around Christmas or New Years.
Top Attractions to Visit:
- The Louvre
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- The Sorbonne and the Latin Quarter
- Eiffel Tower
- Arc de Triomphe and the Champs-Elysées
- Sacre Coeur and Montmartre
- Cruise on the Seine River
- Père Lachaise Cemetery
Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, Orly International Airport, Beauvais (Aéroport de Beauvais Tillé)
- When to travel: Year round, Paris is amazing no matter the time of year. Peak season is during the summer months June-August.
- Water: Tap water is ok to drink
- Tipping: Leaving a tip is not expected, however it is considered polite to round up the bill
- Electricity: 220 volts with 50 Hz, sockets are the two-pin kind
- Currency: Euro
Click here for Cheap Flights to Paris
Not many cities in the world have a history such as Rome. This eternal city is 25 centuries old and has continuously reinvented itself throughout each season. The city is a mixture of old and new, from the ancient to the present architectural styles. Imagine standing in the shadows of 2000 year old ruins and being able to access Wi-Fi on your devices. You'll be in awe of such monuments as the Colosseum, the Pantheon, the Roman Forum, St. Peter's Basilica and the Victor Emmanuel Monument to name a few. While you are there it is a must to throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain, tradition has it that you will return to Rome if you do.
Top Places to Visit:
- Vatican City and Museums with the Sistine Chapel
- Piazza di Spagna with the Spanish Steps
- Forum Romanum
- Piazza Navona
- St. Peter's Square and St. Peter's Basilica
- Trevi Fountain
- Palatine Hill
Fiumicino (Leonardo da Vinci) and Ciampino
- Best time to travel: April to June and late September to October. The temperatures are mild and the crowds are not as intense.
- Water: Tap water is fine to drink, although bottled water in Italy is big business. There are small drinking fountains are all over the city centre in Rome where you can fill up your bottle. The water is safe to drink unless you see a sign "Non Potabile" or "Acqua Non Potabile".
- Tipping: "When in Rome..." Romans will tell you it isn't necessary to tip, however if you wish to leave one because of exceptinal service usually 5% to 8% is considered good.
- Electricity: 220 volts with 50 cycles alternating current, sockets are the two-pin kind
- Currency: Euro
Click here for Cheap Flights to Rome