Online Flight Bookings Terms and Conditions
You must be 18 years of age or over to make any booking on our website.
- Full payment for travel arrangements made via the iFly online booking engine is due at the time of booking.
- Where a booking/merchant fee is charged, this fee is non-refundable.
- A $19 booking fee applies to flights originating outside Australia.
Credit Card Payments:
- iFly and Select World Travel reserves the right to charge administration/service fees for payments made by credit card. These charges vary depending on the type of credit card that is used for payment. These charges will appear on the review page of the on-line booking process.
- Credit Card payment debit may take up to 48 hours after a booking is made online.
- MasterCard Credit is our free default payment method and does not attract additional credit card processing fees. A 1.8% fee will apply for payments with MasterCard Debit and VISA Credit and Debit cards and 3.8% for American Express and Diners. You can also select the Direct Deposit payment method to benefit from no processing fees.
Amendments and Cancellation Fees:
- All airlines changes and cancellations can be made directly with the respective airline or through Select World Travel.
- We also reserve the right to charge a minimum cancellation fee of AUD $330 per person for International departures which will be in addition to any charges made by the airline, which in some cases can be the loss of the full amount you have paid.
- For Virgin Blue, Jetstar or any other Low Cost Airline changes, clients must contact the airlines directly.
- We reserve the right to charge an amendment fee of $165 + GST on International departures and $80 on domestic departures for each change to a confirmed booking; this is in addition to any fees charged by the airline.
- Refunds of monies can take a minimum 12 weeks to obtain from the airline.
- Please note that many airlines treat passenger name changes and itinerary alterations as a FULL CANCELLATION and as such these changes can incur full cancellation charges.
- All travel airlines charge amendment and cancellation fees. In many cases, cancellation costs may be claimed against your insurance policy, and accordingly, travel insurance is strongly recommended.
- iFly will offer you the opportunity to purchase comprehensive Travel Insurance at competitive prices. If you book with iFly and choose not to take out travel insurance, iFly will not be responsible for paying any extra costs or expenses you may incur. Travel Insurance may provide cover when the premium is paid and the policy issued, and so should be taken out as soon as payment is made for maximum protection.
- All coupons, receipts and tickets are issued subject to the terms and conditions specified by the suppliers.
- Apart from the rights you have under the Trade Practices Act that can not be lawfully excluded, neither Select World Travel nor any subsidiary company or representative shall be liable for any loss, injury or damage to you or your belongings or otherwise arising in any way out of the use of our website and our services to you. We make no warranty or representation as to the suitability of any product or service displayed on our website.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you comply with passport and visa requirements regulations before travelling. Go to http://www.dfat.gov.au/, http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ or http://www.visalink.com.au/ for more information.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you are covered with Travel Insurance.
- All costs include GST.
Validity of Prices & Information:
- iFly and partners strive to ensure that all information available on our website is accurate; however the prices & information on the web site and featured in the booking engine are supplied by Third Parties and are subject to availability and conditions and are subject to change without notice. Although every care has been taken, the prices are not guaranteed until paid in full and documents have been issued.
- iFly and partners disclaims and will be exempt from any liability under the law of contract, tort or by virtue of statutory enactment in relation to any:
*personal injury death or illness of;
*damage or theft of personal property of any sort of;
*expense of inconvenience caused through delay to;
*disappointed expectation of;
the traveller or any dependents, arising out of any negligent act or omission, breach of any duty imposed by statute, breach of any law of the place of destination or on route to or from the destination, tort (whether intentional or unintentional), or breach of a contractual term, whether expressed or implied or breach of duty arising under or imposed by any law on the part of iFly, its servants or agents or of any sub-contractor or supplier of any product or service on the Web Site.
Customer Service & Fairness:
- We always look to resolve issues quickly and fairly. Enquiries & correspondence should be addressed to Select World Travel offices.
Departure Times and Flight Numbers:
- Most airlines state that there is no need to re-confirm your departure times and flight numbers. Nonetheless, iFly will not take responsibility for any flight time or flight number alteration made by airlines. iFly strongly advises that all flights should be re-confirmed by phone with the relevant airline at least 72 hours prior to departure for each individual flight.
- If you are a member of an airline's frequent flyer scheme, please ensure that you have entered your correct number in the special section featured in the booking engine at the time of booking. iFly will not take responsibility if the airlines do not register your trip. You are advised to retain copies of your air ticket and boarding pass.
- All references to 'We', 'Our' and 'Us' are references to iFly.
Law & Jurisdiction:
- Our terms, conditions & the contractual relationship created between you and iFly when you book through us is governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia.
- You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland for the determination of any dispute and the making of any claim against iFly and acknowledge and agree that a court having jurisdiction in respect of the dispute or claim is the appropriate court.